|The latest version of Rozz for Android (available soon on Amazon and Google Play) provides the long-awaited mobile notifications and other improvements.
Heres a breakdown of what to expect:
* Mobile notifications. Now people can actually keep up to date with their online games!
* Stored passwords -- no longer need to keep typing them in.
* Display previous chats -- now the chatting in asynchronous games (as most are right now) is more fluid.
* Re-sized chat and history translucent buttons when set ready and waiting.
* BUG FIX: multiple winner popup in RR
* BUG FIX: standalone multi-player behavior impacted by online enhancements.
* BUG FIX: hopefully you wont lose your previous settings on update this time around.
* BUG FIX: Connection improvements, especially after log out and logging back in.
* BUG FIX: no more getting pulled into previous games (from game action) after returning to Online Menu.
Heres what we have on tap for later releases:
* Continued syncing with web site; joining games from here would be a nice goal to reach.
* Better menus; more accessible barracks.
* Work on other known issues, such as tightening down animation coordinates and preventing pieces from landing on top of each other.
* More scenarios.